The Sexiest Man Alive - Juliet Rosetti

The Sexiest Man Alive by Juliet Rosetti is another great adventure for Mazie Maguire and Ben Labeck.

Ben has just been voted the Sexiest Man Alive by a local television show, and due to the madness brought by it he and Mazie have broken up again. Only somehow, Ben is clueless about the reason behind their breakup, like most guys.

In the meantime, Mazie is on to another adventure, somehow getting tangled into some gang violence. Making Ben have to find a way to help her and save her save the day once again.

But in the meantime, Mazie meets Juju and Magenta, some comical characters that will make her adventure even more interesting and fun.

In this book, we learn more about Ben’s background and his family. Something that we didn’t think about before, but if you are like me, you were more interested in Mazie adventures and what troubles she was getting into, while hot and handsome Ben had to go and save her.

Don’t worry if you have not read the previous books in this series, each ones does give you a glimpse of the previous ones so you don’t get lost. But each adventure is different and oh so fun.

So if you want a light, fun and very entertaining read, don’t miss The Sexiest Man Alive by Juliet Rosetti.