Deathscape (Volume 1)

Deathscape - Dana Marton This book was amazing. I have to be honest here. The first couple of pages kept me wondering what exactly was going on. But as soon as the 2 main characters cross paths everything comes together. When a book keeps me turning the pages and not wanting to put it down, it instantly becomes one of my favorites, and this one did just that. I couldn't pu it down until I found out who the killer was, and it kept me guessing until the very end. :)

Jack Sullivan is a detective only interested in finding the serial killer that killed his sister. Now he is sure of where the killer lives he just needs to find out who he is.

Since her own death from being underwater under ice for 20 minutes Ashley Price has been suffering from vicious headaches and visions of dead people that she just has to paint for it to go away. But now a vision has shown her a man that is not yet dead and she is going to try to save him. But after saving him she might just become the killer's next target.